Williams Sound Pocketalker 2.0 With Headset, Earbuds and External Mic PKT 2.0
"It is superior to the old model and the microphone is a lot more sensitive. I am 98 years old and cannot use conventional hearing aids. Without my device I cannot hear ordinary conversation so it is more a necessity than a convenience. Three elderly patients whom I met at the hospital expressed interest in it and I directed them to the local supplier. Two of them purchased their own devices and one had her husband buy one. He called it "a life changing experience" and is now never without it."
With a fresh and enhanced design, the new Williams Sound Pocketalker 2.0 amplifies sound for an improved listening experience.
New features include a new ergonomic design to the exterior case, an internal microphone, and a built-in t-coil loop for use with t-coil equipped hearing aids. The device still includes a plug-in microphone and for the TV listener, an extension cable for the microphone to be placed closer to the TV speaker. The battery life of up to 106 hours promises long-lasting performance.
Great for 1-on-1 conversations, TV listening, listening in the car, or small groups.
The System Includes:
(1) EAR 042 dual stereo isolation earphones
(1) HED 024 stereo headphones
(1) MIC 014-R plug-in (no cord) microphone
(1) BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries
(1) WCA 007 WC 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female cable with mounting clips
(1) RCS 003 lanyard
** Additional accessories can be purchased separately
Optional Accessories: Charging Kit: BAT KT7 Find more information here.
- Dimensions: 4.9"L x 2.0"W x 1.0"H. (124mm x 51mm x 25mm), (Not including belt clip or microphone assembly)
- Weight: 3.1oz. (88 grams) (with batteries and microphone)
- Color/material: White, ABS/Polycarbonate molded plastic case.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, electret microphone assembled in housing with foam wind screen and 3.5mm mono plug.
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob to allow users to optimize hearing.
- Volume Control: External rotary control knob with a power ON-OFF switch.
- Microphone Jack: 3.5 mm, stereo mini plug.
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm, stereo mini plug.
- T-Coil: Internal with on/off switch and LED indicator.
- TV listening extension cord: extends the microphone to 12 ft.
- Accessories included: Belt clip: Allows the user to wear the unit on a belt.
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline or NiMH rechargeable
- Battery Life: 106 hours (typical usage)
- Low Battery Indicator: Red light on top panel flashes.
- Lanyard: Allows the user to wear around the neck.
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob allows the user to adjust high/low frequency to optimize hearing. Tone at mid position: 0dB boost at 5kHz, 4dB cut at 400Hz. Tone at low position: 3dB cut at 5kHz, 4dB boost at 400 Hz.
- Warranty: 5 years, parts and labor (90 days on accessories)
NOTE: The POCKETALKER is not sold, advertised, or intended for use as a personal hearing aid. Williams Sound recommends that any individual experiencing hearing loss be examined by a physician to determine the cause before using amplification.