NEW HomeAware II Main Unit Signaling HUB HA360M-II
Receive visual strobe, tactile vibration, and audible notifications up to 105 dB to emergency and sound events.
There is no other alerting system like the HomeAware® – HA360M-II. The HomeAware® II incorporates safety, security, and peace of mind.
With TruAlert RF technology and mesh network, monitor your system every 2 to 3 minutes to ensure all components are connected. The HomeAware® II has an embedded Smoke/CO listener to notify you immediately if your existing Smoke/CO detectors activate. There is no need to purchase additional smoke or CO detectors for this system.
When a sound or pattern is registered, the system will notify you with one of the following messages:
- If a T3 pattern is detected, the system will display SMOKE
- If a T4 pattern is registered, then the system will display CO
- If a sound, but no pattern, is detected, then the system will display ALERT
Other New features of the HA-II include:
- Voice alert notifications
- Built-in smoke and CO listeners
- Built-in smartphone transmitter
- automatic rechargeable battery
Purchase your Super Shaker bed shaker separately.
• Mesh Network ensures constant communication with all devices
• Dual wake-up alarm clock with adjustable alarm and snooze duration
• Bright digital scrolling alert words display
• Voice alert notifications
• Ultra-bright strobe light
• Caller ID for incoming landline
• Built-in smartphone transmitter scrolls call and text names and numbers on the display screen
• Easy setup App for smartphones
• USB charger for smartphones
• Sensitivity setting for the integrated Smoke / CO Listener
• Works with your home security system
• Wi-Fi to connect to the outside world
Includes Sonic Alert One-Year Warranty
Add additional Receivers:
ADD the HomeAware Deluxe Receiver HA360DR-II in other rooms of your home or office to create a system that listens for Smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarms that will flash, scroll, vibrate, or have audible alerts.
ADD the Vibra Pager to the HomeAware II system for vibrational, flashing light and beeping alerts directly to you with the body-worn pager.
Notification of Calls or Texts on Screen
The HA360M-II Main HUB will display calls and text information. It will scroll either "cell" or "text" across the screen along with the caller's number or name (if it is programmed into your smartphone contact list). If you have any other receivers in your HomeAware system, they will also be activated.
Receiving Alerts with the HomeAware App
Whenever a transmitter in the HomeAware system is activated by an event, such as a doorbell or baby cry, an alert will pop up on your smartphone.
- No battery is required, powered by the HA360M Main Unit
- Pushes alerts to smartwatches (Samsung Gear, Fitbit, Apple, Pebble, etc.)
- Phone must be in Bluetooth® range (up to 30 ft) to receive and send signals.
- Smartphone transmitter connects to one smartphone at a time
- The app is compatible with phones with Android and iOS operating systems
Install the HomeAware™ app on your smartphone. Available for iOS on the Apple App Store® and for Android™ on the Google Play™ Store. Follow the instructions in the HomeAware™ app.
The HomeAware app will alert your smartphone to door, smoke/CO and home phone alerts. Alerts come through the HomeAware™ II system to the smartphone for text, call, and Facetime alerts only while in Bluetooth range.