Serenity Choice Reusable Hearing Protection for SLEEP
70% of people exposed to loud noise never or seldom wear hearing protection.
A moderate snorer reaches 50-60 dB, while severe snoring can hit 90 dB. To put that in perspective, a car horn is around 90 dB! Serenity Choice™ Sleep reduces the sound level by 24 dB, eliminating or reducing sound to a non-intrusive level.
Serenity Choice™ Sleep is designed to allow air to enter the ear. This has two advantages;
- Limits or stops that uncomfortable ‘hot’ irritation feeling in your ear.
- Helps reduce the feeling of ‘hearing your pulse’ caused by restricting blood flow in the ear, especially noticeable when lying on your side.
Sleeping with ear tips will take a little getting used to, as it can sound unnaturally quiet for the first night. After that, you’ll wonder why you didn’t use them earlier.
Product specific benefits
- A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium and large ear tips are included in the package.
- Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that your ears remain well-ventilated at all times.
- Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
- Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
- Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness
It cancels noise and loud sounds, lets the ear breathe and keeps relevant sound and speech.
24 SNR|16 NRR
- Reduces the effect of a partner snoring
- Noisy hotels reduce noise from elevators, partygoers, and kitchen noise.
- Street noise – reduction in car noise, garbage collection, partiers, etc.
- Deeper rest
In the box
- Two (2) ear tips of each size S, M, L
- Two acoustic filters 24 dB
- Aluminum key-ring carrying case
- Multilingual manual