Williams Sound Pocketalker 2.0 With Headset, Earbuds and External Mic PKT 2.0
Portable, battery operated, and easy to use with the included headphones or earbud.
The device still includes a plug-in microphone and for the TV listener, an extension cable for the microphone to be placed closer to the TV speaker or passed around a small group of people.
The battery life of up to 106 hours promises long-lasting performance.
Great for 1-on-1 conversations, visits to the doctor's office, pharmacy, lawyer or listening to the TV and radio, listening in the car, or small group conversations.
The Box Includes:
(1) EAR 042 dual stereo isolation earphones
(1) HED 024 stereo headphones
(1) MIC 014-R plug-in (no cord) microphone
(1) BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries
(1) WCA 007 WC 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female cable with mounting clips
(1) RCS 003 lanyard
** Additional accessories can be purchased separately
- Dimensions: 4.9"L x 2.0"W x 1.0"H. (124mm x 51mm x 25mm), (Not including belt clip or microphone assembly)
- Weight: 3.1oz. (88 grams) (with batteries and microphone)
- Color/material: White, ABS/Polycarbonate molded plastic case.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, electret microphone assembled in housing with a foam windscreen and 3.5mm mono plug.
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob to allow users to optimize hearing.
- Volume Control: External rotary control knob with a power ON-OFF switch.
- Microphone Jack: 3.5 mm, stereo mini-plug.
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm, stereo mini-plug.
- T-Coil: Internal with on/off switch and LED indicator. Pick up Hearing Loop electromagnetic field with Pocketalker 2.0 and listen through headset.
- TV listening extension cord: extends the microphone to 12 ft.
- Accessories included: Belt clip: This allows the user to wear the unit on a belt.
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline or NiMH rechargeable
- Battery Life: 106 hours (typical usage)
- Low Battery Indicator: Red light on top panel flashes.
- Lanyard: This allows the user to wear it around the neck.
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob allows the user to adjust high/low frequency to optimize hearing. Tone at mid position: 0dB boost at 5kHz, 4dB cut at 400Hz. Tone at low position: 3dB cut at 5kHz, 4dB boost at 400 Hz.
- Warranty: 5 years, parts, and labor (90 days on accessories)
NOTE: The Pocket talker is not sold, advertised, or intended for use as a personal hearing aid. Williams Sound recommends that any individual experiencing hearing loss be examined by a physician to determine the cause before using amplification.