Vtech SN5147 Amplified Corded/Cordless Phone with Answering System, Big Buttons, Extra-Loud Ringer & Smart Call Blocker
The VTech CareLine SN5147 Amplified Corded/ Cordless Phone System with 90dB Extra-Loud Visual Ringer, Big Buttons & Large Display comes with features to make hearing and dialing calls easier than ever.
With big buttons, large displays, and a full-duplex speakerphone on each device, this user-friendly telephone system takes the guesswork out of dialing calls. Attach a photo to each of the four photo speed dial buttons on the Photo Dial handset and call frequently dialed phone numbers with one touch for quick access to friends and family.
Increase the volume of incoming sound on this VTech CareLine SN5147 Amplified Corded/ Cordless Phone System with 90dB Extra-Loud Visual Ringer, Big Buttons & Large Display by up to 50 decibels, making conversations easier to hear and understand.
You can say goodbye to unwanted calls with this amplified telephone thanks to smart call blocker. Robocalls on your landline are automatically blocked from ever ringing through—even the first time. You can also permanently blacklist up to 1,000 numbers with one touch.
- Big buttons and large display are easy to read when making calls
- 50dB Audio Assist lets you turn up the volume on your conversations to make hearing and speaking easier
- DECT 6.0 technology ensures clear, interference-free calls
- Loud 90dB decibel ringer volume makes it easier for the elderly and hard-of-hearing individuals to hear when the phone is ringing
- Visual ringing indicator alerts you to calls with flashing lights too, for audio as well as visual indications of incoming calls
- 4 photo speed dial buttons on the Photo Dial handset let you attach a photo to your quick access buttons to make reaching frequently-dialed friends and family as easy as touching a button
- Full duplex handset speakerphone allows you to talk on the phone hands-free
- Includes cordless handset and corded handset attached to the base
- Caller ID announce makes it simple to know who is calling
- Slow play function slows down recorded calls to pick up details easier
If you subscribe to digital subscriber line (DSL) high-speed internet service through your telephone line, make sure you connect a DSL filter (not included) to the telephone wall jack.
Additional Accessories can be added to this system: