Panasonic KX-TGM490S Amplified Cordless Telephone With Digital Answering Machine Silver
I wish I had bought this phone sooner. I now hear much clearer over the phone and the features are excellent. As a person with hearing loss I recommend this to anyone frustrated by not being able to hear a friend over the phone. This phone is much better made than the average Panasonic. I also got the Amplified Phone Expansion Handset for my upstairs floor. The phone is well worth the extra cost!
This reliable and easy-to-use phone improves many of the problem areas those with hearing loss struggle with. Speech is louder with 50dB amplification, clearer with tone control and background noise reduction, fast talkers are better understood with slow talk control, and with a loud/visual ringer, you will always know when someone is calling!
- 50dB extra loud amplification, ideal for those who have given up using the phone because it is a struggle to hear
- Slow talk control helps you better understand fast talkers while conversing in real-time and on the answering machine
- DECT 6.0 Plus for optimum signal range
- Large backlit talking digit keypad
- 6 voice tone setting
- Loud base unit ringer up to 100 dB
- Super Bright visual ring indicators
- Speakerphone, intercom
- Up to 6 handsets can be registered to the base unit.
- Hearing aid compatible
- Reduced noise and interference when used with hearing aid and cochlear implants
For your information: We have limited stock of these Panasonic phones and are sold out of the additional handsets. Panasonic is experiencing manufacturing issues. They expect this issue to continue until at least June 2021. This delivery date could very likely be pushed back as we wait for more information from them.