Williams Sound Hearing Hotspot Counter Loop PLA90
Compact and easy to install, this portable induction loop system readily accommodates individuals with hearing difficulties--at a bank teller window, information desk, store counter, museums, grocery store, or anywhere customers/visitors need to hear what is being said.
Hearing HotSpot picks up external voices with an integrated microphone or with an optional external microphone. The system transmits the spoken word directly and clearly to a listener’s hearing aid equipped with a T-coil.
(1) Hearing HotSpot™ counter loop
(1) rechargeable 10x AA NiMH battery pack
(1) TFP 046 International Power Supply
Magnetic signal couples directly to hearing aids and Cochlear Implants equipped with telecoils (T-coils). Ask your audiologist if you are unsure if your hearing device has the telecoil program activated.
- Headphone output for users without a hearing aid
- Can be used with optional loop receivers
- Can be portable or permanently installed
- Built-in microphone
- Optional external microphone
- Battery or AC powered
- 3-4 ft. (1m) range
- Auto shut-off on battery power