Geemarc Multifunction Telephone AmpliCL100
This easy-to-operate phone has all the basic features at an affordable price. A large keypad, 9 memory buttons, and 3 emergency buttons make it easy for those with vision or dexterity issues to dial the phone.
The adjustable volume, tone, and outgoing speech control help ensure clear calls.
- 30dB of amplification
- Tone control
- Adjustable outgoing speech volume control
- Loud and visual flashing ringer - 4 AAA batteries required for ringer amplification (not included)
- 3 emergency buttons, including a pre-programmed customer service button
- 9 memory buttons
- The last number redial and mute buttons
- Desk or wall mountable
- Line powered (no power adaptor required)
- Hearing Aid compatible with T-coil hearing aid program (ask audiologist if unsure)