Geemarc Multifunction Telephone AmpliCL100
This phone was for my 98 year mother that has hearing aids but was still having problems hearing on her telephone. This phone works perfect for her and she is now enjoying speaking with her sister and other relatives.
This easy-to-operate phone has all the basic features at an affordable price. A large keypad, 9 memory buttons, and 3 emergency buttons make it easy for those with vision or dexterity issues to dial the phone.
The adjustable volume, tone, and outgoing speech control help ensure clear calls.
- 30dB of amplification
- Tone control
- Adjustable outgoing speech volume control
- Loud visual ringer- 4 AAA batteries required for ringer amplification (not included)
- 3 emergency buttons, including a pre-programmed customer service button
- 9 memory buttons
- Last number redial and mute buttons
- Desk or wall mountable
- Line powered (no power adaptor required)
- Hearing Aid compatible