Serene Innovations Phone Amplifier Model UA-50
Don’t miss out on the ability to amplify your phone. The Serene UA50 Home or Business Telephone Amplifier increases incoming volume for the telephone Handset or Headset up to 45+dB. It converts virtually any analog phone into an amplified telephone.
- Amplifies incoming voices up to 170 times (45+dB)
- Tone Control - adjust incoming voice to match your hearing loss
- Patented technology enables it to work with virtually all corded analog home or business telephones (not VoIP systems)
- High Definition Sound (HDS) technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static
- Digital Tone Enhancement boosts and enriches the speech frequencies that you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again
- Automatic Volume Control optimizes sound level for superior listening comfort.
- AC adapter included
- Back up Battery (9V) not included.
- One year warranty
Q: Can I use a headset (sold separately) with 2 2.5mm plugs?
A: Yes, you can; but, you need a connector adapter that is available from Serene Innovations.
Q: Can I amplify the handset and headset simultaneously?
A: No you can't. The UA-50 can only amplify either the handset or headset at any given time.
Q: What type of battery is used?
A: The UA-50 uses a commonly available 9V alkaline battery as power back-up. The battery is not needed as long as there is power to the ac adapter.
Q: What will happen if I don't have battery back-up during a power outage?
A: UA-50 will not work. In case of emergency, you can set the "compatibility" switch to position 7 to bypass UA-50 so you can hear the un-amplified sound.