DawnSignPress Signing Naturally Units 1-6 ASL Teacher's Curriculum
Blending the interactive elements of communicative language teaching, the organization of functional-notional instruction, and the target language emphasis of immersion, Signing Naturally Units 1-6 are ideally suited for ASL instruction. There are over 100 instructional hours of revised and updated lessons in the teacher's guide, incorporating suggestions made by instructors, and using proven research methods.
- Video Library access FREE for all teachers through DawnSignPress
- Full colour curriculum, featuring still photos from the video material
- Complete PowerPoint presentation to offer flexibility and options for presenting information in the classroom
- Classroom materials provided as electronic files (CD-ROM) for teachers to create their own set of materials.
- Unit 6, Storytelling, builds narrative skills appropriate to new learners
- Teacher's Answer book (Student's workbook with answers, 2 DVDs totaling 7 1/2 hours)
Signing Naturally is one of the most widely used ASL curriculums throughout the United States and Canada. And now you can see for yourself, Signing Naturally Units 1-6 is truly the BEST Made Better!
Cheri Smith, Ella Mae Lentz, and Ken Mikos
8 1/2 x 11 Teacher's Guide and Answer key,
1 Teacher's CD-ROM, and
12-month video library access code
696-page Teacher's Guide