Phonak Roger Clip-On Mic 1.1 052-3294
A lightweight mini microphone that clips on the lapel and is ideal for one-on-one conversations.
Roger Clip-On Mic transmits the speaker’s voice directly into your ears using Roger™ Wireless technology and must be used in conjunction with your hearing aids and Roger receivers.
Clip-On Mic works within a 10m/33ft range, but it works best within your line of sight as people and walls may block the connection.
- Phonak Roger X Receiver 052-3113-X02P5
- Phonak Roger Neckloop Receiver 056-4004-P5211
- Roger Clip-On Mic (Silver)
- Docking station
- Audio cables
- Quick set-up guide
- 2 Year warranty included
Q: Are all hearing aids / cochlear implants compatible with Roger Clip-On-Mic?
A: Yes. With three categories of Roger receivers available, there is a solution for virtually every hearing device, regardless of the hearing technology you use.
- Design-integrated receivers are available for Phonak hearing aids and CI sound processors.
- The miniature universal Roger X receiver can be attached to an audio shoe or streamer regardless of the manufacturer.
- The Universal Roger NeckLoop receiver is compatible with any hearing aid or CI sound processor that has a T-Coil.
- The Roger NeckLoop can also be used with the Phonak Roger headset for those who do not wear hearing aids or CIs.