Sonic Alert HomeAware™ Alarm Clock & Landline Telephone Ring Signaler HA360M2-1
This system is designed for the deaf and hard of hearing to show important alerts that keep you safe.
This is a main unit receiver. It comes with the base, power cord, and telephone line cord. (Bed Shaker is sold separately).
The HomeAware™ warns you with a flashing strobe, bed shaker, and if desired a 105 dB alert. The HomeAware will show who exactly is trying to reach you on caller ID and a 50.8 mm (2-inch), easy to read, scrolling display.
Additional transmitter accessories include the Smoke and CO (carbon monoxide) detection transmitters, the Doorbell transmitter (add a new doorbell button or wire to your existing doorbell chime), the Baby Cry monitoring transmitter, and the HomeAware smartphone application.
You can also add additional receivers such as a vibrating pager or the Blink receiver.
The HomeAware™ is equipped with a convenient USB charging port on the back panel that allows you to recharge many brands of mobile phones, portable music players, and other handheld devices that you own. You will need to use your own USB charging cables.
*The HomeAware™ USB charger handles 5 volt devices only. It will not charge an iPad® or tablet.
Also works with the Sonic Alert HomeAware Basic Receiver - HA360BRK2-1 to extend range and notify to alerts in other rooms of the home or garage.
- Flashing strobe with scrolling alert messages on a bright red large, 50.8 mm (2-inch) display
- Adjustable alarm volume up to 105 dB
- Dual alarm clock with alarm and snooze duration
- Compatible with all traditional and new HomeAware™ receivers
- Monitoring of low batteries and broken links between the main unit and transmitters
- Caller ID for landline calls
- Range of up to 305 meters (1,000 feet). You can extend the range by adding additional receivers to the system.
- Full battery backup with 5 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Bed Shaker is sold separately
- SONIC ALERT’S 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY