Geemarc Voice to Text Converter for Landline Phone V2T-10
This piece of compact technology switches any incoming vocal conversations on your landline phone from voice to text using your Smartphone, Tablet, or iPad device.
All you need to do is to connect the V2T10 device between the phone cord and its base, launch the application, and the conversation is written on your smartphone or tablet screen. The App requires a broadband internet connection to convert the voice to text.
Just plug the V2T10 voice-to-text converter into the base of your landline phone. Then, connect the device to your cell phone and install the TextHear App OR the Live Transcribe App. The device will then automatically convert speech to text from any incoming calls.
- Font and font size selection
- Compatible with 99% of corded phones
- Interface via tablet or smartphone with 3.5mm audio jack cord
- RJ9 connection between the phone cord and its base
- Requires a broadband internet connection
- Dimensions: 102 x 63 x 33 mm
- A 9-volt alkaline battery is included
- Android phones need Android 4.3 or later
- Apple phones need iOS 9.2 or later**