DawnSignPress Signing Naturally ASL Units 7-12 Teacher's Curriculum Set
Signing Naturally Units 7-12 is a continuation of Units 1-6 in the Signing Naturally series. Units 7-12 picks up where its predecessor left off and further enhances your classroom instruction. Utilizing the same functional, skill building, and comprehension approaches found in Units 1-6, key dialogues, narratives, and vocabulary lead to student excellence. Units 7-12 integrates culture and language learning, with culture lessons in every unit to expand students' understanding of our world.
Signing Naturally Units 1-6, and now Units 7-12 complete the full 12 units that replace the original Level 1 materials!
- Video Library access FREE for all teachers
- Videos for the classroom played within the PowerPoint files
- Answer Key PowerPoint files
- A Student Workbook set is included with every Teacher's Set
- Click here to see FREE Teacher Training videos from the authors!
Standard features include:
- Over 100 hours of instructional materials
- Full colour curriculum, including still photos from the video material and color photos
- A rich library of PowerPoint slides with the ability to edit how you present information in the classroom
- Classroom materials are provided as electronic files on a DVD
- Units 12 Storytelling provides further tools to help expand students' narrative skills
This curriculum will ensure your students use their ASL skills BEYOND the classroom!
Ella Mae Lentz, Ken Mikos, and Cheri Smith
- 8 1/2" x 11" Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Materials DVD,
- Student Workbook with 2 DVDs,
- and 12 month video library access code
928-page Teacher's Guide; 529-page Student Workbook